WEST END BEER TASTING PUB TOUR
New York has its delis, Paris has its cafes and London has its pubs. Around 7000 of them. The question is which ones to visit? Allow our world class local guides to show you the hidden gems of London's world famous west end pub scene and show you our favourite local pubs brimming with character and charm.
As well as learning along the way about the scandalous history of the west end, we will encourage our guests to generously sample and discuss some of the best beer sold in the capital (included!). A great option for before dinner or catching a show, this tour will leave you with a native Londoner's knowledge of the off-the-beaten-track historical pubs that are London's social heart, not to mention a great grounding in what makes European and British beer the best in the world. Please note: Over 18s only. If you appear under 25 please bring photo ID with you.
- Trafalgar Square - The centre point of London, Trafalgar Sq is home to Nelson's Column and the National Gallery. Let our expert guides tell you the hidden stories behind these world-famous sights. Where better to begin our tour of London's best watering holes?
- Covent Garden - One of London's most beautiful squares and famous market places Covent Garden is a must see sight for any visitor to London. Let us show you what most visitors don't see as we take you behind the scenes to the best local pubs hidden around the square.
- Theatreland - London is home to the greatest theatre and musical scene in the world. On this tour we weave our way through the heart of London's world famous theatre district.
- Seven Dials - One of the centre points of London's vibrant West-End this is where we end our tour, close to all of London's most popular shows and many of the capitals best restaurants. Let your guide go that extra mile and give you insider knowledge that will help you get the best out of the rest of your night and indeed the rest of your stay in London.
- 4 Excellent Establishments - On this tour we take you to a selection of the capital's best pubs, the places the locals go, that will let you soak up London's best beer and un-paralleled vibe.
- 6 Samples of Beer - Do you know the difference between your ales and your lagers? Your stouts and your porters? Your guide will shed light on the brewing traditions that create such a wide and rich variety of our national drink!
- Snacks - As well as including a generous supply of beer we also include some tasty snacks along the way to make sure you get the most out of this tour.
- The Best Guides In London! - We pride ourselves on our quality local guides who will share their passion, knowledge and love of this city with a friendly and professional manner.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRICE FOR TOURS DEPARTING IN 2015 WILL GO UP TO £48 BEGINNING ON DECEMBER 15. BOOK YOUR 2015 TOUR TODAY AND SAVE!